About this item
Silicone Carbide Polishing Knife Edge Wheel
These knife edge wheel shaped high grade silicone carbide polishers measure 18x3mm and are impregnated with fast cutting abrasives for excellent and speedy polishing results.
- Quantity - 6 Pcs (Sold in packs of 6 of the same grade)
- The polishers come in four different grades
- Coarse (white) - for grinding away excess metal and pre-polishing
- Medium (black) - for smoothing and refining edges and surfaces
- Fine Polish (blue) - for high sheen polishing
- Extra Polish (pink) - for ultra-high sheen polishing
- Size: 18x3mm
- They are easily attached to your pendant or hobby drill such as our Strong 204 Micro Motor/Foredom Motor with the addition of a Multichuck, using the mandrel For Wheel (no need to purchase one for each one as they can be quickly swapped between grades)
- Mandrel available to purchase separately.
- The coarser grades wear down much quicker than the finer ones so make sure you get plenty of coarse (white) and medium (black)
Note: Colour May Vary According To Availablity But The Grades Will Remain Same.
How to use: Simply work down through the grades to achieve a brilliantly professional finish in a fraction of the time it takes with sanding sheets. We always like to give a final polish with rouge, using polishing mops, wheels or points as we don't think it can be beaten for that sparkling mirror finish.